The McCrory Foundation (The McCrory Foundation) is a private, charitable foundation, incorporated under the laws of the State of Oklahoma and operated exclusively for providing support through gifts and grants to religious, charitable, scientific, and educational institutions which are qualified under section 501(c)(3) and which are not private foundations within the meaning of section 509(a) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.
The McCrory Foundation primarily supports programs in Carter County, Oklahoma.
Meetings & Deadlines:
The Directors meet at the end of March, June, September, and December (the grant months). Applications must be received by the first day of the grant month. Deadlines are: March 1, June 1, September 1, and December 1.
- Needs normally outside the range of support by the Foundation
- Direct mail solicitations and annual campaigns
- Out-of-state institutions
- Political organizations
- Grants to individuals
- Responsibility for permanent financing of a program
- Programs whose ultimate intent is to be profit-making
- Grants which trigger expenditure responsibility by McCrory Foundation
- Organizations may apply once per calendar year or twelve month period
- Organizations with a current grant may not re-apply until final payment has been received.
All requests and inquiries will be responded to within a reasonable time.
Should you have any questions, please contact the foundation