The McCrory Foundation was established by J. Lyndall McCrory in 1993 in memory of his father and mother. The McCrory family owned a large cattle ranch (as well as the mineral interests under the ranch and in nearby tracts) west of the town of Springer, in Carter County, Oklahoma.
The foundation focuses its support primarily for humanitarian projects in Carter County, Oklahoma.
Please direct all correspondence to:
The McCrory Foundation
303 E Street N.W.
Ardmore, OK 73401
Phone: (580) 223-1346
- Laura Akers Program Officer E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors
- J. Larry Wilkes
- Mary Kate Wilson
- Larry Pulliam